Best Cape Cod Restaurant, Belfry Inne & Bistro Zagat Reviews
The Belfry Inne & Bistro is located in historic Sandwich Village. The Inne offers 23 stunning guest rooms that each carry their own charm and authentic furnishings. Many visitors to the Inne have had wonderful experiences and want anyone that is planning on visiting the Cape to know what this establishment has done to change their lives for the better. Here are some of the best Belfry Inne and Bistro Zagat reviews that have been posted for others to see.
- "Have eaten here multiple times and have never been disappointed. The tasting menu has a lot of food but was absolutely incredible. Tried a wine dinner the other night that included unique and wonderful versions of cod, scallops, quail, and buffalo. Best fine dining on the Cape as far as we are concerned. Chef is formerly from the Four Seasons hotel chain."
- "Wonderfully prepared food graciously served in the recycled Corpus Christi church in downtown Sandwich. Extensive wine list. The restaurant for special occasions or if you just want great food in a quiet, elegant atmosphere."
- "By far the best on Upper Cape Cod! Once we got a reservation, everything else was excellent. The staff was friendly and helpful--not pretentious. The setting was warm and comfortable--nice chairs, well spaced tables, fireplace, lovely music and the ability to carry on conversations with friends. The food was the best of all. Beautiful presentation, nice proportions and exquisite taste. Well worth the price. We will go back frequently."
- "The food is divine and the service is saintly. the setting in a converted church is beautiful."
- "Upscale dining, good food, pleasant surroundings. Well worth the visit!"
- "The new american cuisine is well executed. the church atmosphere is interesting. the service is very good. we went for the early-bird special....three courses for $25. a bargain as most of the main courses that you can choose from are about $20 ala carte. our party of 5 had a good time."
- "The artwork in Painted Lady will keep you laughing. Beautiful Victorian (Second Empire). Decorated for Christmas, even the tree ornaments kept pace with the "lady" motif. Comfortable seating, elegant surroundings, exquisite music, delicious food, pleasant and efficient staff. What more can you ask for?"
These are just a few of the many wonderful reviews that the Belfry Inne and Bistro Zagat has received. Visit today and find out for yourself what this amazing destination has to offer