3 Reasons to have your DREAM Wedding at The Belfry
I wanted to start this post with something like "wedding season is in full swing," but let's face it: modern-day weddings have no season. Whether you're dreaming of blue skies and lots of sun, a snow-frosted winter wonderland, or a cool, crisp autumn feel, the Belfry Inne & Bistro is the perfect venue for any wedding.
Instead of dealing with overpriced, below-par catering or hotels that try to trick you into having a "magical" reception in a conference room, check out how the Belfry goes above and beyond to make your wedding memorable, classic, and fun for everyone.
1. Delectable Dining
At the Belfry Bistro, you will never be asked "chicken or fish?" Instead, we offer unique, delicious dishes that your guests will absolutely love. Some of our favorites include:
Butler-Passed Hors d'oeuvres:
- Crispy Mango Jalapeno Chicken Skewers - served with an exotic Mango Chipolte Salsa
- Lamp Chop "Lollipops" - in a mouth-watering Rosemary and Mint marinade
Appetizer, Soup, or Salad Course:
- Seared Yellow Fin Tuna - served with Cucumber Avacado Salad in a Citrus Soy Vinaigrette
- Salad of Baby Iceberg Lettuce, Cumbled Blue Cheese, Marinated Hot House Tomatoes, Apple Smoked Bacon, and Buttermilk Herb Dressing
- Cape Lobster Chowder - with Celery Root and Local Sandwich Lobster
- Pepper Crusted Loin of Berkshire Pork - served with Pancetta Mashed Potatoes, Seasonal Vegetables, and Lemon Herb Jus
- Line Caught Atlantic Swordfish - served with Herb Risotto, Grilled Asparagus, and Roasted Tomato Buerre Blanc
- Pan Seared All Natural Filet Mignon - served with Fingerling Potatoes, Asaparagus, and Baby Carrots in a Cabernet Reduction
Not to mention, our extensive drink menu will be fully available to you in the form of either an Open or Cash Bar, depending on your preferences.
For this caliber of food, you'd expect to pay at least $200 per head, right?
Wrong! The Belfry Bistro offers these gourmet options at an average of about $90 per head.*
2. Comfortable Accomodations
At the Belfry, we know how important the comfort of your loved ones is, and the last thing we want is for them to end up at some low-end motel or cooped up in their in-law's guest room. When you book your wedding or event with us, we will reserve up to 6 incredibly beautiful guest suites in The Abbey as long as you book for at least two nights.
Your friends and family will feel more at home than ever in our rooms and will probably never stop thanking you, and once they've fully digested their amazing meals from the night before, they can fill up on a complimentary breakfast or just lounge out in their air conditioned rooms while watching flat-screen cable TV or using our complimentary Wi-Fi internet.
3. Have you SEEN the place?
Who doesn't dream of getting married in a fairy-tale worthy church complete with stained glass, beauiful artwork, and fancy table settings? It's every girl's (and maybe even some guy's) dream. At the Belfry, we can make this dream a reality and give you that "royalty for a day" feeling.
I could talk about it for days, but words just don't do it justice. To see more of the Belfry, check out our room pages or come by and visit!
*Call us for further pricing details.