9 Reasons to Have a Barefoot Cape Cod Wedding in Sandwich MA
There are 9 wonderful reason to have your barefoot wedding in Sandwich MA. If you are looking for romance and fun, this is the place to begin.
1. A barefoot wedding in Sandwich MA is the perfect place for a sunrise service. Enjoy the colors of the sky as it greets the day and begins your union.
2. Enjoy a wonderful early evening wedding along with a catered dinner on the beach for your guest. What could be better than the freshest lobster available with red wine on a cool evening as the water laps to the shore.
3. Open sky, sandy beaches and gentle waves. Hold your barefoot wedding in Sandwich MA. Enjoy the feel of the waters edge as you say your vows.
4. Picture perfect wedding venues wait for you on the beaches of Sandwich, MA. Many locations right on the beach, but near a wonderful selection of bed and breakfast lodging for comfort and fine dining.
5. Get married in one of the oldest states first settled. Wear historic costume for a beach wedding in the style of the first peoples to arrive in this county.
6. East coast style. Always a winner for a wonderful beach wedding. Enjoy your barefoot wedding in Sandwich MA. The people, the style and the friendliness will make it unique and a memory to last a lifetime.
7. Choose one of the many beaches in the area for a wedding location. You can enjoy a coastal location with gentle waves, the sound with it‚Äôs ocean scent as it moves to the motion of the world or choose one of the local lakes for a lovely shoreline event.
8. Good food at the Belfry Inne and Bistro, great location, easy access and small town fun. Everything is within walking distance and once the service is over, the honeymoon is ready to begin.
9. You can find everything you need in Sandwich, MA. The photographer, music, good food and beautiful lodging. The surroundings are those our forefathers first saw when landing in this great country and you can be a part of the history that continues to build a way for the future.